The City of Grosse Pointe hosts a unique and diverse selection of stores with an unmatched reputation for excellence. With it's beautiful and convenient shopping environment with generous parking and a relaxed pace, the City of Grosse Pointe is the premier location for starting your next business.
Whether you are looking for a quite close-knit community of residential neighborhoods, stately tree-lined streets, or lakeside recreational facilities, Grosse Pointe residents enjoy a distinctive small-town atmosphere, and yet are within easy reach of the nation’s fifth largest metropolitan area. This combination results in a delightful mix of picturesque retail districts providing unique shopping and business opportunities.
Choose from any one of these amazing shopping districts including Downtown Grosse Pointe - The Village, Fisher Road shops, or Mack Avenue stores. Either way, Grosse Pointe offers a diverse range of opportunities for your business.
Below, you’ll find helpful links and additional information for approving your new business in the City of Grosse Pointe:
- Applying for a Business License: For an application, Click Here
- Applying for a Site Plan: For an application, Click Here
- Applying for a Sign Permit: For an application, Click Here,
- Applying for a Portable Sign: For an application, Click Here
- Applying for a Building Permit: For an application, Click Here
- Applying for a ROW Obstruction Permit: For an application, Click Here
- Applying for a Parking Permit: For parking and permit information, Click Here
- Applying for a Zoning Board of Appeals Variance: For an application, Click Here
- Liquor License Guidelines and Application
- City's Zoning Map
The Grosse Pointe Village DDA has a wealth of information about The Village, Downtown Grosse Pointe.