- For all gatherings of 10 people or more, or for more guests beyond the permitted amount of available park passes in a household, a Group Permit Application and a guest list must be submitted to the Director at least seven days in advance. Group Permit Applications will be accepted no more than three months in advance. A $10 reservation fee will apply.
- Group permits will not be issued for holidays, for holiday weekends, during city-sponsored events, and for other high demand days as deemed by the Director.
- A maximum of 50 guests are allowed per group permit. The maximum total number of guests per day for all group permits is 150.
- Groups will be limited to the following number of tables:
- Groups of 10 or fewer – 1 table
- Groups of 10 to 20 – 2 tables or less
- Groups of 20 to 30 – 3 tables or less
- Groups of 30 to 40 – 4 tables or less
- Groups of 40 to 50 – 5 tables or less
- Group permits will not be issued to minors. Groups of minors must be supervised by an adult.
- The host resident must be present during the entire duration of the event, as indicated on the issued group permit. The host resident will accept all responsibility for cleaning their respective area before leaving and will ensure that all guests conduct themselves in a responsible manner.
- All refuse must be placed in waste containers found in the park.
- A household is limited to 3 permits during the summer season (Memorial Day to Labor Day).
- Residents that intentionally disregard park rules may have their passes confiscated and their entry privileges revoked.
Group Permit Policies
- A Pavilion Request Form must be submitted to the Director at least seven days in advance. Reservation requests will be accepted no more than three months in advance. Pavilion request may require a group permit. A $25 rental fee will apply.
- The Pavilion will not be reserved for holidays, for holiday weekends, during city-sponsored events, and for other high demand days as deemed by the Director.
- Residents may reserve the Pavilion for one of three blocks of time: 6 am to noon, noon to 5 pm, or 5 pm to close.
- The maximum number of six picnic tables will be allowed at the Pavilion. The host resident may bring in additional tables of their own to use.
- The Pavilion may not be saved or reserved for a later time. When not in use, the Pavilion is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- City sponsored events will have priority on Pavilion usage. Pavilion Policies
For more information and to download the Application Form, please click here.