Neff Park Office Hours
Monday to Friday: 8 am — 4 pm
Closed on holidays.
Neff Park Rules
- To enter Neff Park a person must: show a valid pass that has been issued to them; or be accompanied by a resident with a valid pass; or have their name on an approved list.
- Pets are not allowed in Neff Park. Boat owners may bring a pet directly to their boat if their pet is on a leash.
- Alcohol is permitted and must be consumed responsibly.
- Picnic tables must be actively used and cannot be saved or reserved for a later time. Exceptions will be made on nights of home swim meets.
- Noise must be at a reasonable level; loud noises and music are prohibited.
- Nothing shall be driven into the ground. Large tents, unauthorized vehicles, skateboards, bicycles, roller blades, roller skates, or anything that could damage park grounds are not permitted in the park.
- Catered events must be approved in advance.
- Items such as signs and balloons shall not be attached to or placed at the park entrance, on park fences, or on park gates. Such items will be removed and disposed of accordingly.
High Lake Levels and Neff Park Marina
The higher lake levels in the Neff Park Marina will increase the likelihood of power cords hanging or dipping into the water, as the cords extend from the power tower to your boat. Please make the necessary accommodations to your power cords to ensure that no part of the cord is exposed to the lake. All necessary precautions have been taken by the City to ensure that no live marina electrical is submerged in the higher water levels. A reminder that the Marina Rules and Regulations provide the Harbor Master with the authority to shut off power, disconnect cords and perform other safety related tasks as needed, if a safety hazard exists. If the Marina should become completely submerged, the power will be shut off until the water levels recede.