- A Pavilion Request Form must be submitted to the Director at least seven days in advance. Reservation requests will be accepted no more than three months in advance. Pavilion requests may require a group permit.
- The Pavilion will not be reserved for holidays, for holiday weekends, during city-sponsored events and for other high demand days as deemed by the director
- Residents may reserve the Pavilion for one of three blocks of time: 6 am to noon, noon to 5pm, or 5pm to close
- The maximum number of six picnic tables will be allowed at the Pavilion. The host resident may bring in additional of their own use.
- The Pavilion may not be saved or reserved for a later time. When not in use, the pavilion is available on a first-come, first served basis.
- City sponsored events will have priority on Pavilion usage.
- There is a $25 fee to reserve the Pavilion per five-hour period.
- If the resident is bringing in more non-residents than their pass allows (2 per pass,) a list needs to be left at the front gate. In order to do this, the individual must also apply for a Group Permit, which is an additional $10
- ALL GROUP PERMIT POLICIES WILL APPLY. Please see the Group Permit Page for more details
- Total names on the list cannot exceed 50
- Please call the Parks and Recreation Department to check availability
- To enter Neff Park a person must: show a valid pass that has been issued to them; or be accompanied by a resident with a valid pass; or have their name on an approved list
- Pets are not allowed in Neff Park. Boat owners may bring a pet directly to their boat if their pet is on a leash
- Alcohol is permitted and must be consumed responsibly.
- Picnic tables must be actively used and cannot be saved or reserved for a later time. Exceptions will be made on the nights of home swim meets
- Noise must be at a reasonable level; loud noises and music are prohibited
- Nothing shall be driven into the ground. Large tents, unauthorized vehicles, skateboards, bicycles, roller blades, roller skates or anything that could damage park grounds are not permitted in the park
- Catered events must be approved in advance.
- Items such as signs and balloons shall not be attached to or placed at the park entrance, on park fences or on park gates. Such items will be removed and disposed of accordingly
Group permits and Pavilion reservations will not be issued for the following days:
- New Year’s Day
- Mother’s Day
- Memorial Day Weekend
- Memorial Day
- Father’s Day
- Independence Day
- Independence Day Weekend
- Michigan Marina Day
- Family Fiesta
- Labor Day Weekend
- Labor Day
- Neff Park Fall Harvest
- Annual Haunted Park
- Christmas Eve
- New Year’s Eve
To reserve the pavilion, please fill out the Group Permit and Pavilion Request Form
Call the Department for availability.